The space grey Apple iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi is equipped with a 7.9-inch display for better clarity. It has a 5 MP built-in camera. With 32 GB memory, this iPad provides ample storage space. Designed to support Wi-Fi connectivity, it lets the users to stream content, surf the Internet, and send e-mails. This iPad runs iOS platform and works for up to 10 hours on a single battery charge.
- Dimensions: 200 x 134.7 x 7.5 mm
- Weight: 331g
- Screen size: 7.9 inches
- Resolution: 1536 x 2048 pixels, 4:3 ratio (~324 ppi density)
- CPU: Apple A7 Dual-core 1.3 GHz Cyclone (ARM v8-based)
- GPU: PowerVR G6430 (quad-core
- Camera: Main 5 MP, selfie 1.2 MP
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Bluetooth 4.0
- Battery: Li-Po 6470 mAh battery (24.3 Wh) with up to 10 h multimedia playback
- Storage Capacity: 32 GB
Apple released the iPad Mini 2 in October of 2013. The device has been the single longest supported by Apple and runs the most recent iOS 12.
In the box:
- A fully reset, tested iPad Mini 2 32GB that is ready to be set-up by a new owner
- Lightning charging cable and 12W USB Power adapter / Mains charger
- We can include a Griffin "Survivor Slim" case in black for £10, please message us
- *Does not include original Apple box
Shipping is tracked and insured. *Note that it can take up to 24 hours after dispatch for tracking number to be updated (this is done automatically via our shipping partner)
Who We Are
RECONO.ME is a workshop based in East London. We work with skilled technicians to refurbish and upgrade used technology. We're working towards closing the loop, and we're helping achieve this by keeping useful and valuable hardware in use for as long as possible.
Let us know if you have any questions!
Nick from the RECONO.me team
We will provide a 6 month warranty
What is covered?
- Technical defects
- Faults caused by improper workmanship or materials
What is not covered?
(We photograph and diagnose each device before shipping)
- Accidental damage
- Damage to screens, Fascias and surrounds (inc. fading and discolouration)
- Liquid damage
- Issues caused by third party software
- Issues caused by unlocking your device
- Any components added since the item was originally sold to you
- Your warranty will also be void if we find evidence that the item has been opened up in a way that may have affected the device.
Our store is new so we don't have any reviews yet, but we have been selling on eBay for quite some time. Check out our eBay store feedback below:Click Here for eBay Feedback